Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dominic + Amy = Meet The Bohne's (San Clemente, California) Orange County Wedding Photographer

Dominic and Amy got married on a Hawaiian beach with a small group of family and friends.  Two weeks later, on May 29th 2010, John and I along with Hillary Miller, a very fun family friend shooting video, had the privilege of shooting their wedding reception in San Clemente, California.

Dom and Amy were fun to spend the day with and get to know.  Amy is from San Clemente and Dom is from Utah where they met.  Amy just graduated in Architecture from the University of Utah and Dominic runs his own business in Utah called And. . .Go! Improv Comedy.  He is also attending college and will soon have a degree in Public Relations.  Dominic told me that his parents now live in Alaska, of course I said where?  His reply, "Kenai, Alaska."  That made me laugh, because that was the town I graduated from high school.  I grew up in a small town 11 miles away called Soldotna.

Dom and Amy were tons of fun, and full of smiles and love for each other was radiant
 The day was perfect with blue, blue skies and clean ocean air. 











I can see the improv talent.




I loved Dom's boutonniere.



My favorite shot.









The girls. 



The guys.



A bouquet knock-out, score 1 for Amy!


The reception was catered by Generations Events.  I absolutely LOVED the coconut rice!  I do say I want the recipe.


Amy's grandpa brought his fun 1950's car for picture taking.






Not hard to see the fun here!


The dessert bar.




Thanks Amy & Dominic for letting us be a part of your day.


1 comments:

Helmet said...

You two are just adorable, and the pictures turned out great. I hope the best for you both and may you stay happy and healthy. God bless.
www.lejardinweddings.com