Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I LOVE MY DOG!!! (San Gabriel Valley Photographer)

Nannok and Oden were as energetic as two dogs could be!   And playing hard was on their minds.  There were frizbees, balls, bubbles, Halloween costumes and lots and lots of dog treats.  Their owners, Kristin & Ray have been in front of our lenses before.  We had the privilege of photographing their engagement pictures in Santa Monica back in January, 2010 and then shooting their fun wedding in March, 2010 at the Green Mountain Ranch.  

Nanook was Kristin's family, even before Ray came into her life.  When Kristin called me to get together for a family portrait session with the new family addition, I was so excited to meet, Oden.  I think he will be alpha dog in the near future too!
  



This is Nanook.



Oden and his squeaky ball.


I love this shot of Nanook.








My favorite shot of the day.



Toss the ball!!!  Come on. . . 


I like this one too.










Thanks guys. . . what a fun shoot.

0 comments: