Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ballet - Annemarie & Carol Kids Photographer

This was a very fun shoot to do. I first met Annemarie and Carol when they were 3 1/2 and a toddler. Dancing has been one of their many passions along with Tap, Character and Mucisal Theatre. They dance at the Pasadena Civic Ballet.



Annemarie has the most amazing eyes.




Carol at the ballet bar.



Fifth position, that's in Ballet.




Ready, get set. . .


Jump!


Carol's slippers.



Little sister, big sister.


Annemarie's worn toe shoes.



Dreaming. . .



The hula hoop was for fun!






One of my favorite shots of the day.





I love this one too!





Having fun.





Thanks, Annemarie and Carol.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kaelene! I just created an account that allows me to leave a comment. Your photography is wonderful.