Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Roue & Grant Kids Photographer Los Angeles

I love photographing children, their emotions are never hidden. Roue and Grant were no different. When we arrived (John and I), Roue was having a tearful moment and Grant was trying to wake up from his nap.

Roue was quick to take me to the back yard for an adventure with toys galore and a play tower jungle gym! It didn't take him long to show me around. I jokingly asked if he had a turtle hidden somewhere in his things, well to my surprise, HE DID! Name and all, though I don't remember its name now.

After photo time in the back yard we headed to Big Dalton for more pictures. Grant really opened up here. He loved the water from the stream. Though, we left playing in the water until the end for getting wet was a given.



The Tortoise.



The boys enjoyed running across the bridge.



I loved Grant's eyes.



My favorite shot of the day.







What is it with boys and sticks?




My second favorite shot of the day.









Grant!!! Don't drink the water!






What a fun day!




0 comments: