Thursday, May 20, 2010

Introducing Jordan & Meagan Robbins! (Redlands Temple, Sierra LaVerne Golf Course) Wedding Photographer, Wedding Venues

Jordan and Meagan's Wedding was an absolutely beautiful day and the Redlands LDS Temple grounds were overflowing with family and friends. Jordan is the oldest of six, while Meagan is the middle child of three girls. I first met Meagan almost two years ago while working as a photographer for a tour group. I remember her telling me about her boyfriend who had just left for Brazil serving a mission for the LDS church. She informed me that he was the one for her and that she was patiently waiting. . . for his return. I remember thinking to myself, right you'll find someone new. Well. . . Meagan waited and proved me wrong, and the rest is history!

Jordan and Meagan go back a bit. They first met in High School and started dating when they were seniors. Both of their families are very close, you can see and feel it and my photographs show it. It was a real pleasure to spend this special day with them.

I think Meagan's mom is quite happy to have a son-in-law.
Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Jordan Robbins.






Happy siblings.






One of my favorite shots of the day.





Meagan and Jordan's reception was at the Sierra LaVerne Country Club.





My favorite shot of the day.



Meagan and Jordan had the GREATEST DJ, Curtis Whipple. He really got all the people up and going.



Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pictures! Great idea with the rings shot!

green acres said...

I love the pictures. Great posses. But how could you go wrong with such beautiful people like the Packers and Robbins!