Saturday, September 25, 2010

Chantelle + Chase (SLC/LDS Temple) Destination Wedding Photographer

We had the best week ever being apart of Chantelle and Chase's Wedding!  The week started off with a very fun trip to the Posh Nail Salon.  Grandma Petersen treated five of us to fancy fingers & toes.  I absolutely loved mine and I chose the color red of course!




Before the wedding day, since I spent a week with them, we had fun shooting Chantelle and Chase before their wedding day.  We wanted to get ahead start on pictures since on their wedding day, July 29th, there were 55 other weddings at the Salt Lake Temple.  Time and location were of the utmost importance!!!






Of course, there was RAIN!!!  I didn't realize that rain is an almost daily 
occurrence in July.




I love this one.  These guys just came walking down the street and wanted to be apart of the pictures.  I don't know how he keeps his tongue blue?






We ate here at the Red Iguana, wow. . . GREAT FOOD!



July 29th, The Big Day!











Love this backdrop. . . always amazing and breathtaking.







Chantelle and Chase's reception was at the Wheeler Farms.  I loved the grounds and could have spent more time walking around with the bridal party.  I loved Chantelle's choice of glass bottles and bright flowers that decorated her tables.



There was a lot of gum chewing!!! 




Chase and the guys.





Love this one!



The bridesmaids. 



Crazy at the Farm!!!



The farmer & wife.  Got to have a pitch fork shot if you're at a farm!



Happy Birthday Chantelle,  thanks for letting John and I be apart of you guy's special day!



0 comments: