Monday, October 11, 2010

Brianna & Brothers (Art District - Los Angeles) Kids Photographer


I first met Brianna even before she had two younger brothers!  She was this adorable two year old who moved in an apartment above us with her fun parents.  She could talk, talk, talk!!!     Brianna would sneak down the stairs and knock on my door.  When I would open the door, in she tottled.  Now she has two very fun brothers, Matthew and Joshua.  This was such a fun afternoon.  I love working with kids because they are just  natural performers.  These three did everything I asked and MORE.

Brianna's still a talker and all girl, Matthew can hardily get a word in and photographs like a dream, and 
Joshua . . . well the photos speak for themselves about him, so full of energy.  I ended up with so many amazing pictures it was hard to choose.  Enjoy! 











I asked Josh if he liked girls.





This one is a favorite!



Speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil!



Matthew and Joshua had fun behind the scenes with Brianna.



Here they come!!!







Josh thought he could be sooooo sneaky.



Beautiful kids.















The Dudes.



Joshua was being spiderman.













Kids are born climbers.







Thanks guys, I had the BEST time!






0 comments: