Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jay & Jenn Engaged (Los Angeles) Wedding Photographer

Jay and Jenn drove in from Arizona for John and I to shoot their engagement photos. We had only met via the telephone and emails prior to then. It was great to finally get to meet them in person and to spend the day together. Jenn is a nurse and Jay is a computer programer. We will be shooting their wedding on the 12th of June in Sedona, Arizona, a place that I have never been before and I hear that it is a breathtaking place to behold!

Jay and Jenn are an amazing couple and very much in love. As I spent the day with them, I could feel the love and respect that they had and showed for each other. I enjoyed hearing how they met, a success story from Match.com!!! Jenn made the first move and wrote to Jay. Soon after talking to each other in emails, they decided it was time to meet and have lunch. Well . . . the rest is history! And now I get to be a part of their special day and take their pictures, I can't wait.


The mustard weed was vibrant and full of color!




My friend Doug let us use one of his great cars. I thought this would be fun after discovering that Jay was a car fan! There was a VERY large bee hive close by too. We could hear them!!!





I love this shot.




The sky was very blue in Pasadena.





Thanks Jay and Jenn for letting us spend the day with you.

3 comments:

Jenn and Jay said...

We had a great time in LA and absolutely LOVE the pictures! We can't wait for the wedding and we are glad Kaelene and John will be there to capture our special day.

Susan Adkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Adkins said...

What wonderful pictures!! What a special variety of settings and wardrobe. Jennifer and Jay will treasure them now and in the years to come!! You did a great job as usual!!!!!